The Life Of Amirulsyah

Saturday, November 12, 2005

My First Blog..

Hello there..

It's my first time doing this... So please do mind the language and the errors that you might encounter. Anyway, I'm just expressing my life here in the blog. Nothing much, just some silly comments about life and others.. Here goes..

It's Friday. The last working day of the week. But for me and the others, it's just the same hectic and unpleasant day. Nothing much to complaint. It's just that you might never have the time to breathe when loads of work coming to you. Anyway, I am facing the same thing. But, who cares. I'm not going to be like a very hardworking employee or whatver they called it.. I'm just going to do what I can cos I know that in the end, you will have to do the same thing over and over again. Might sound like I'm being pathetic, but maybe somehow, I am! Am I?

Well, anyway, today I don't intent to stay long at the office. Going home straight by 6.00 pm (Yeah, right.. Like that can really happen here..). Going to watch Chicken Little tonite... Ease the pain.. Have a good laugh. I've watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose yersterday at GSC Berjaya Times Square (Thursday nite). A good movie. Kinda slow but scary though.. Hehehe..

Anyway, I can't and don't have any more ideas to express myself today. Maybe I'll have something to put here by next week. Hope to have a good weekend. Hehehe..

Ok.. Have A Good Weekend..

Ciao... :-)

No comments: