The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nite of Soulful Stars..


Last saturday, while watching my favorite cartoon (Crayon Sinchan) on NTV7, an advertisement of Live Recordings called Niter of Soulful Stars. What really caught my attention is the artistes that involved in the program. Dayang Nurfaizah (who doesn't know her), Adibah Noor (a singer with a very beautiful voice), Tompi (indonesian singer) and Harvey Malaihollo (my all time favorite). Harvey? Am I dreaming? So, to reconfirm the news, I waited for the advertisement to be shown again. Yesss! It's confirmed! Harvey is on the list! The recording will be on September 12, 6.00pm at Studio 1 NTV7.

So, looking forward to it, on that day, we went to NTV7 at Glenmarie Shah Alam. Not a lot of people there when we got there. Maybe the name Harvey Malaihollo and Tompi are not famous among youngsters today. After we reached to our seat in Studio 1, the first to come out is Dayang. Her voice is superb. Tompi appeared next with a groovy song. Although I've never heard him sings before, I kinda like his voice.

Adibah Noor then takes the stage with her song bout her cat, Putih. I wonder if it's ok to compose a song for my kids.. Heheheh.. I'll keep that in mind. Then, Harvey takes the mic. I still can't believe that finally get the chance to see him perform live. A duet with Adibah Noor for the tunes Begitulah Cinta was awesome! But would it be good to have Sheila? Hehehe.. He sang September Pagi, Begitulah Cinta (Duet with Adibah Noor), Jerat, Bisikan Mesra and Pelabuhan Cinta.

The show lasted for one and half hour before the four of them sang You Got A Friend together. The crowd went wild! I managed to snap up some photos taken from the recordings. And, I took a photo with Harvey. Altough didn't managed to get my pictures taken with the other performers, I'm thankful that finally I watched Harvey performed. Who knows, this might be the first and the last for me. Hehehe.. Anyway, some of the photos are here. Enjoy! Thumbs up for NTV7 for their effort!

p/s: Thank you sayang.. Muahs!


Dayang Nurfaizah & Tompi


Harvey Malaihollo &
Adibah Noor
Tompi & Adibah Noor
Me & Harvey Malaihollo

No comments: