The Life Of Amirulsyah

Monday, February 25, 2008

My New Sony DSLR

On Saturday (23/2/2008), I finally got my first DSLR. Went to Sony Style KLCC to purchase the Sony a200. It costs me RM1999.00 for the kit lens. The twin lens are at RM2499.00. Since I've been craving for one, without thinking much, I spent RM1999.00 for the kit lens. After reading some good reviews for the model, it is easier for me to buy it. A lot of my friends are using Canon and persuaded me to use the same brand, but I want to explore the Sony Technology on DSLR. For me, still a lot for me to learn, but I am happy with my new toy.

I haven't uploaded any photos yet which i took from the a200. Will posts it later. Thumbs up for Sony for making a good yet cheap DSLR. This is the photo taken from the internet.

No comments: