The Life Of Amirulsyah

Friday, February 13, 2009

Airasia vs MAS

This is absolutely crazy! I was eagerly waiting for this to come. Finally.. When the seats are open for public at 0800, 10Feb 2009, without delay I browse through the site and look for a place to visit. What else you could ask for from what Airasia offered. RM0.00 + No Fuel Surcharge!

However, I still browse through MAS website to compare the prices between these two airlines. I found out that the price MAS offered were slightly higher than Airasia. After spending the whole day on Airasia website (well, of course the site is congested and people are flocking to book the tickets), I add in more travel plan for this year and next year. I wonder how I can budget my financial for these trips. Here's the planned trip for this year and next year.

February 2009 - Kota Kinabalu
April 2009 - Makassar
November 2009 - Medan
January 2010 - Siam Reap

Well, Medan were actually a trip for the family as mom and dad wants me to look for a place to visit. So, this is a bonus for them as I always wanted to take them for a holiday. Now I have to prevent myself from browsing through Airasia so that I won't add in another trip this year.. Hahahaha..

No comments: