The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Rest in Peace Napoleon.. :(

After Hercules left us about 2 months ago, Napoleon, the second oldest cat in the family left us for good after battling illness and infection due to the fall from the 4th floor. It seems to be ok when he survived the fall, but I noticed when Hercules left us, Napoleon was more like lifeless, didn't even bother to managed or clean himself. Maybe the bonding was there between them since they were together for quite some times.. I am sorry boy that I could not offer you any help but to do what I can to help you. This morning he managed to drink some water with my help. When I was about to leave home to buka puasa, I was surprised to hear he meowed as like he don't want me to go.. Gosh.. He was gone when I came home just now.

Thank you my dear boy, I have so much fun having you around. I am glad that I have the chance to give you a better life, coming from the alley behind my parents house. I hope you have a better life In Rainbow Bridge.. Do look for Hercules and the others there.. Thank you for the great memories.. I am so sad and in tears now.. *sigh*




No comments: