The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Ayah..

Today (04-08-09) marks ayah's 60th birthday. Went back to Shah Alam a day before to have an early celebration, a KFC for dinner which resulted in other issues. Bought him Crocs sandal for his birthday and he likes it very much. Ayah were taken to the hospital due to swollen legs. He even had several cramps while eating.

Soon, when In were back from work, we took ayah to Hospital Ampang for check ups. I were at the hospital until 4.30am due to so many people at the hospital. The result is that ayah must go to IJN to get a proper checkup.


Anyway, I wish him health, wealth and happiness. You are my inspiration, you are my life.. I love u very much ayah.. Happy 60th Birthday..

1 comment:

Syahr-El said...

InsyaAllah...Amin