The Life Of Amirulsyah

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today, KL.. Tomorrow, JOGJA..


Well, it's the last day of work before we left for our long awaited trip, Jogja. My mind is already there. This morning, my sister called informed me that ayah is not well. I rushed back to Shah Alam to check on his condition. When I got there, he was asleep after taking his medication. Mom planned to take him to the 2nd time of berubat this Saturday. Anyway, will look if the condition is not ok, well, guess that we have to force him to go to Ampang Hospital for MRI scan.

Well, looking forward for the trip tomorrow. But, I still haven't finished my packing yet.. Heheheh.. Will have to finish packing tonight. One thing for sure, I'm going to miss all the kids. Sorry kids, wish that we can bring you all along. Heheheh.. Be good ya while we're gone.





p/s: I can't find any photos of Isabelle.. Heheheh..

No comments: