The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two days in a row..

Hello,
I don't know how this happen, but it seems I have lost it when it comes to eat. On sunday, we went to Pet Safari to purchased the monthly supply for the kids. After that, we went to The Curve, looking for the DC Comics merchandise, which was available at Metrojaya. Nothing much to look there compared to the Metrojaya in BB Plaza. Anyway, after that, feeling hungry and thirsty (the weather is so damn hot that day), we stroll along to look for something to eat. Then, after much consideration, we walked in to A&W at the lower ground floor in Ikano. I had 2pcs Chicken and a Root Beer with Float. While Syah had Mozza Burger, Large Root Beer and Waffle with syrup and honey.
On Monday, I was at Putrajaya to send the documents to our client. Then, dropped by at Alamanda to go to Al-Ikhsan, purchased a nike boot bag for my little brother, his birthday today (29th Jan). Wandering around, makes me feel hungry and thirsty. So, I started looking for something to eat. Having to come here almost every week, I actually didn't know what else to eat. Finally, without looking further, I ended up at A&W, again for lunch. But this time I didn't take my regular choice. Instead, I had a Coney Dog and a regular Root Beer. And, at that time only I realised that I have eaten at A&W for tow days straight.. Damn, that is unhealthy.. Hehehehe..


No comments: