The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My New Communication Gadget

I am a Gadget Freak.. So, I have been eyeing on this one particular phone brand that I really found interesting. After a few weeks or months of surveying, I have come up with three choices.. Nokia E71, HTC Touch Pro and HTC TyTn II. So, finally went to The Mall yesterday (cannot tahan anymore) and went to Action Mobile to have a look at these three models to compare. First was the HTC Touch Pro. I like the sleek design and the stylish black colour, putting aside the features and functions. But, Syah didn't think it fits me. He said the design was horrible and it was kinda small for me. At that time, I'm using the Sony Ericsson p990i.. So, I put that aside and asked for the Nokia E71. Hmm.. No stock.. Hahahaha.. I have look at this phone actually and for me it's quite ok. The same features like the E90 it offers smaller size and more compact.

So, jump to the third model, HTC TyTn II. A PDA phone that really cool. Apart from the design, which is totally different from the HTC Touch Pro, I like this phone because it gives the full power and features like a mini computer. And the tilting screen is awesome.. Price factor between these two HTC Phone is around RM600. So, there u goes.. At the end, without any doubt, I bought myself a HTC TyTn II. And I like it very much!!!

1 comment:

Shah said...

Hahahah looks like we were bitten by the same HTC bug lah...