The Life Of Amirulsyah

Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoom In - Sheila Majid

Woohoo.. Came across a notification on Facebook that Sheila Majid will be having a Zoom In Recording session on 22nd October at Auditorium Angkasapuri. The Sheila Majid website did offer free passes by sending an email to them. So, we quickly sent out an email each to the webmaster for the passes. Unfortunately, me and Syah did not get the passes as they were given out within hours. So, move to plan B. Call my auntie who her daughter works at RTM. I ask whether if there are any free passes for the show.

Then, on Friday I received a call from my auntie with a very good news.. She have the passes for me! Phew, such a relief.. This will be the third time that me and Syah going there to watch Sheila Majid do her recordings. And the best part is.. I got five passes for the show. I was informed that those were the last five printout passes and it is all mine.. Hahahahaha.. I quickly informed Syah about it and he was jumping with joy.. Can't wait for it.. Too bad Roy couldn't join us to the show..


No comments: