The Life Of Amirulsyah

Saturday, November 19, 2005

It's just another FRIDAY...

Don't you just love it when it comes to friday? Well, not for me though. Hehehe..

Here I am at the office.. As usual.. It's been a Hell of a week.. Life is not fair. Who doubt it. Ok, here goes..

Hari Raya went good for me. Kinda emotional though this year. But too bad that not all are present. But, you have to give and take.. For the whole week, I haven't been getting enough rest, working till early morning and never even got the time to see the world or even wondering, what happened today out there? Nevermind that, but I really thinks that for the past one week, I'm just LOST! What I have is just my pc and a lot of work.. That's all.

Anyway, here's the best part. Even though how bad it is, I managed to get a glimpse of what happen last three days.. Hehehe.. And, i took a few photos just to keep and post it here..
















Well, these photos were taken in two seperate days. This are the views from my office in KL. One was taken on 16/11/05 (11:46am) and the other one the day after, 17/11/05 (13:54pm). It was raining heavily on the first photo when i took it. How I wish that I could just stay in bed that time... Hehehe.. And the other is a clear sunny day... Ermmm.. More photos coming soon...

Anyway, I hope to have a good weekend. I know that it's impossible, but somehow i just have to.. So much work to do, yet so little time to finish it..

See you around then..
Enjoy your weekend..
Sayonara...

1 comment:

Imran said...

Guess let me be the first to comment here ;)

well chill out. hope you have a good weekend ahead