The Life Of Amirulsyah

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Work! Work! Work!

It's been a terrible week for me! A lot of thing happened and not to forget, work at the office. So many things happened.. So many..

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about work cos it's pretty damn F**ked Up! Let's talk about other things first. Well, firstly about football. Since I'm a fan of Manchester United, it's been a sad moments. Firstly, the row between Sir Alex Ferguson and Roy Keane ended with the Irish lad released by the club. I mean, just look at the club now. We're not performing like we used too. And now, the crisis that's been going on really worries and pisses me off! Looking at it, looks like we're going to end the season without any silverware.

Another football shocker. George Best, the legendary Manchester United player, died at the age of 59 after battling for serious illness for weeks. It really shocked me! He is one of the greatest player. Well, but I can't say much. People come and people go.. George, you will be remembered. Rest In Peace.

Last few days, I got the news that two of my best friends in college, who were a couple, broke up! I managed to hear the story on the girl side on why did it happened and how long it has been. As a friend for them, I feel sad. They were like the happiest couple. Well, that happens in relationship. You can't blame them. It's normal. I wish all the best to both of them.

Well, as for the last thing on my mind, yes... WORK! Hahaha.. Nothing much to talk about. Just let it be... Go with the flow!

No comments: