The Life Of Amirulsyah

Monday, July 21, 2008

What have I done to U my Blog..

Heh, this is quite harsh. Guess I have been ignoring my blog for quite sometimes. Well, now since I have the time to update it, I just recap on what has been going through these few months..


1. I changed my job recently, but still working at the same location from the previous company. Was at Enterprise 4 and now moved to a new company in Incubator 2. Now, even busier..


2. Actively involved in Sony Outing (which I holds a200). Been carrying it around, just to shoot photos if needed. Well, I love photography.


3. Won the best picture in Sony event in Putrajaya. Cool.. Never thought of it..

4. I will be performing Umrah from August 10th to August 25th. Alhamdulillah..


5. My best friend got married to his 10 years relationship girlfriend. Congratulations dude.. I'm proud to be the bestman for the wedding..

Anything I left out? Well, only the photos.. Haven't got tome to upload it now. Hopefully I will keep my mind on this blog as t eep it updated regularly..


Till then, ADIOS..

No comments: